Outside Parts Sales Representative - Yark Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Yark Automotive, the largest volume dealership group to work for in Northwest Ohio! We are consistently voted as one of the best employers in the region because we care about our employees. We are not the "typical car dealership" with unachievable goals and no support! We are focused on getting you the career in Automotive that you want to have! Our Employees love working for Yark because they receive the growth and infrastructure you will find at a corporation but the personal attention of a family owned business!
The Outside Parts Sales Representative is responsible for delivering comprehensive product information and a superior customer experience throughout the sales process. They will solicit parts business from assigned accounts through personal and phone contacts, and they will design and execute an aggressive strategy for gaining new accounts.
The right individual is a self-starter, who is approachable, has strong communication skills, and has a track record of success in delivering customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Visit assigned customers and prospect for new customers
- Package warehouse services and products to align with target businesses
- Maintain knowledge of complete product line
- Plan, design, prepare, and coordinate sales presentations and promotions
- Customer service team leadership of all warehouse, management, and external resources
- Participate in continuous improvement of delivery route design and customer service
- Follow up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly
- 2-3+ years sales experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High school or equivalent
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Strong sales skills including prospecting, forecasting, pitching, presenting, and closing large deals
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Self motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as well as with individual customers
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button